Kids Off Season Wrestling Club
Don’t hang your head.
Wrestling champions put in that extra effort on & off the mat during practice and during the off-season.
Our experienced wrestling coaches are ready to help you tighten up those techniques and give you that edge. We are proud to announce the launch of our off-season youth wrestling program.
Youth Wrestling Club Details
* Wrestling is an amazing sport that teaches discipline and builds character.
* Wrestling provides a positive outlet for especially energetic boys and girls.
* Wrestling is an individual sport, but also has a team component, and still teaches teamwork and the importance of working together.
* It is one of the few sports where a child’s foot speed, ball-handling skills, hand-eye coordination, and size do not matter. There is room for everyone and wrestlers only compete against others in a similar weight class.
* Wrestling is an amazing way to stay in shape. Your child will benefit from the strength & cardio demand of wrestling while getting in shape in a safe and fun environment.
Myth: Wrestling is unsafe
Wrestling rules are very clear on safety. Illegal moves and potentially dangerous situations can result in penalty points and even disqualification. Coaches and referees work very hard to keep wrestling safe for all participants.
Myth: Wrestling is a brute sport
Wrestling is not a sport that demands brute strength. Technique and conditioning are more important to succeed in wrestling than the ability to push someone around the mat.
We know that choosing the right wrestling gym can be tough so call or contact us today if you have any questions. 847-310-1200.